Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Hubby's Birthday Tribute

The Hubby had his 30th birthday earlier in September.  That week was super crazy for us (more on that later), so I didn't really get a post up.  Actually, we didn't really do anything for his birthday.  Next week, the Hubby is traveling to Chiangbai mountain in Northern China with a friend - and he requested that be his birthday present.  On his actual birthday, we celebrated by the two of us going out to dinner at Element Fresh. The weekend after, our friends invited us over for cake because their son also had a birthday the same week.  So, yes, The Hubby did get cake. :-)  My contribution was magic relighting candles.  It was funny. 

Attempt number 4, 5? on blowing out the candles. Ha!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful Husband.  He has been such a blessing to me, from his spreadsheet skills to his willingness to help with laundry, I appreciate him everyday (even if I don't do a good job showing it).  I am thankful for his insight and wisdom, desire for transparency, conflict resolution style, passion for learning language, desire for God to use us in dynamic ways, loyalty to me and his friends, passion for community, the way he brings people together, leadership of us and others and many more amazing attributes.  I am one lucky lady!  And we are very blessed.  

Happy (belated) Birthday to the man of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment